Bellechester City Council
January 14th, 2019
Meeting was called to order at 6:30 p.m.
Pledge to the flag.
Oath of office was given and installation of new council members.
Roll call was taken. The council in attendance: Mayor Greg Majerus. Council members Doug Majerus, Brian Ringeisen, Mark Gerken and Rich Majerus and Sara Betcher. Kevin Poncelet and Dan Howard were also present.
Minutes of December 2018 meeting were approved with motion made by Rich Majerus by with a second by Brian Ringeisen to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
December bills were reviewed and a motion by Doug Majerus with a second by Brian Ringeisen to approve and pay the bills as presented. Motion carried.
Appointments for 2019 need to be assigned. Motion was made by Rich Majerus to accept appointments as stated second Doug. Motion Carried.
Acting Mayor: Rich Majerus Ambulance: Rich Majerus/Greg
Bank: First Farmers & Merchants Attorney: Gorman
Fire Association: Mark/Doug Paper: News Record
City Engineer: Matt Mohs form WSB
Building Permit for new roof on Legion building –- Rich approve reroofing permit for City of Bellechester/American Legion. Second by Brian. Carried.
Working on completing and submitting year end reports to the state along with some of the 4th quarter items.
W2s will be printed and sent out by the end of the week.
SWG vouchers have been sent out last week. Questions have been coming in on these and will look at possible billing system in the future to better streamline process.
Possible sludge removal needed on pond #3.
Duckweek removal in future
Motion was made by Rich Majerus with a second by Mark Gerken to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried. Meeting was adjourned at 8:15pm.
Submitted by Sara Betcher – City Clerk
Notice Recycling – Please recycle whenever you can. There is a recycling bin located on the north end of town by GB Feed and Supply. By recycling, this will keep our garbage rates from rising.
***A copy of the meeting minutes can be found at First Farmers & Merchants Bank, Bellechester.
Next meeting will be Monday, February 11th, 2019 @ 6:30pm at the Bellechester Community Center
- January 2019 City Council Meeting Minutes - Bellechester City Council January 14th, 2019 Meeting was called to order at 6:30 p.m. Pledge to the flag. Oath of
- December 2018 City Council Meeting Minutes - Bellechester City Council December 12th, 2018 Meeting was called to order by at 6:30 p.m. Pledge to the flag. Roll
- November 2018 City Council Meeting Minutes - Bellechester City Council November 14th, 2018 Meeting was called to order by at 6:30 p.m. Pledge to the flag.
- October 2018 City Council Meeting Minutes - Bellechester City Council October 10th, 2018 Meeting was called to order by Keegan Quinn at 6:30 p.m. Pledge to the
- Preliminary Election Results - These are the prliminary election results. These will not be official until the city council meeting this week. Mayor Greg Majerus: