- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Contact Us
The Clerk serves as the link between Council and citizens as well as among employees.
The office of Clerk for the City of Bellechester provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Council. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the City of Bellechester Clerk.
- Financial Administration - payroll, payables, budget & reporting
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Council meeting minutes
Our current City Clerk is Lisa Redepenning.
299 Great Western Avenue