Bellechester City Council
September 13th, 2017
Meeting was called to order by at 6:30 p.m.
Pledge to the flag.
Roll call was taken: The council in attendance: Council Members Jason Nurnberg, Doug Majerus, Tim Taras and Rich Majerus as well Greg Ruehl. Keegan Quinn, and Kyle McKeown were absent. Also in attendance were
Minutes of August 2017 meeting were approved with motion was made by Rich Majerus with a second by Doug Majerus to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
Bills were reviewed. Motion by Rich Majerus with a second by Doug Majerus to approve and pay the bills as presented. Motion carried.
- Church Building Permit: Motion by Tim Tarras with a second by Rich Majerus to approve the permit. Motion carried
- Pass Wabasha County Hazard Mitigation Plan Resolution. Motion by Rich Majerus with a second by Tim Tarras to approve the plan. Motion carried.
- Preliminary Budget-tabled until future meetings
Clerk Report –
- New Clerk Laptop info-tabled until October Meeting
- New Website. Motion by Rich Majerus with a second by Tim Tarras to approve the building of new site. Motion carried.
- Still looking at billing options.
Treasurer Report –
Water/Wastewater/Facility Report –
- Vehicle stops at playground put in and handicap sign installed.
- Winter plowing. Request Bids for plowing in paper/TV. Must have streets passable by 6am.
Motion was made by Jason Nurnberg with a second by Rich Majerus to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried. Meeting was adjourned at 7:19pm.
Submitted by Greg Ruehl
Recycling – Please recycle whenever you can. There is a recycling bin located on the north end of town by GB Feed and Supply. By recycling, this will keep our garbage rates from rising.
BURN PILE IS FOR BRUSH ONLY!!!