PRESIDENTIAL NOMINATION PRIMARY POSTED NOTICE OF MAIL BALLOT PROCEDURES
POSTED NOTICE OF PRESIDENTIAL NOMINATION PRIMARY MAIL BALLOT PROCEDURES TO VOTERS OF BELLCHESTER
GOODHUE COUNTY, MINNESOTA
- This is a notice to all residents of mail ballot precincts in the State of
- The Minnesota Presidential Nomination Primary will be held Tuesday, March 3,
- The nomination primary mail ballots will be mailed to registered voters to their residents on January 17th.
- Each mail ballot voter registered by February 11, 2020 will be mailed a nomination primary ballot
- Eligible voters not pre-registered by the date noted, or pre-registered voters wishing to receive their ballot at a temporary address may contact Goodhue County Elections by phone, mail or in person for an absentee ballot
- All ballots may be returned by mail (a postage prepaid return envelope is included when the ballots are mailed), or may be delivered in person, or delivered by designated agent to:
Goodhue County Elections
509 W 5th St, Room 208
Red Wing, MN 55066
Ballots must be received no later than 8:00 p.m. on Election Day in order to be counted. Normal business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- In additional to the normal business hours, extended hours for mail ballot voting are:
Saturday, February 29, 2020, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.; Monday, March 2, 2020, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The polling place for this nomination primary will be at the Goodhue County Government Center
The polls will be open:
Tuesday, March 3, 2020, from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
At least one assistive voting device will be available at that polling place that permit persons with disabilities to vote privately and independently and that permit any voter to submit their ballot to be automatically checked and corrected for voting errors prior to being cast and counted.
- All mail ballots will be counted at the Goodhue County Government Center after 8:00 p.m. on the nomination primary date.
- Additional information is available by contacting Goodhue County Elections at 651-385-3040.
Dated: December 4, 2019
By order of Goodhue County Elections