Bellechester City Council
January 10, 2018
Meeting was called to order by Mayor Keegan Quinn at 6:30 p.m.
Pledge to the flag.
- Roll call was taken: The council in attendance: Mayor Keegan Quinn, Council people Jason Nurnberg, Doug Majerus, Tim Tarras and Rich Majerus as well as clerk Greg Ruehl. Absent Council Kyle McKeown.
- Minutes of December 2017 meeting were approved with motion was made by Rich Majerus with a second by Tim Tarras to approve the minutes as modified. Motion carried.
- Bills were reviewed and a motion by Jason Nurnberg with a second by Rich Majerus to approve and pay the bills as presented. Motion carried.
- Appointments for 2018 need to be assigned. Motion was made by Rich Majerus to keep the same appointments as for 2018 with a 2nd by Jason Nurnberg. Motion carried.
Acting Mayor: Jason Nurnberg Ambulance: Tim Tarras Bank: First Farmers & Merchants
Fire Association: Rich & Doug Majerus Attorney: Tom Gorman Paper: News Record
City Engineer: Matt Mohs form WSB
- Motion made to adopt resolution taking back the Board of Appeals for both Wabasha and Goodhue counties made by Rich Majerus with a second by Tim Tarras. Motion Carried.
Clerk Report –
- End of year tasks being addressed.
- Shut off letters will be sent.
- Mayor Quinn will not seek re-election after the 2018 term is complete.
Motion was made by Jason Nurnberg with a second by Tim Tarras to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried. Meeting was adjourned at 6:42 pm.
Submitted by Greg Ruehl – City Clerk
Reminder – Street Parking Ordinance #27 is in effect – No Motor vehicle shall be left parked on any street(s) in the city from Nov. 1-April 1 for the hours of 2am until 6am with snow fall of more than 2”.
Recycling – Please recycle whenever you can. There is a recycling bin located on the north end of town by GB Feed and Supply. By recycling, this will keep our garbage rates from rising.