Bellechester City Council
April 12th, 2017
Meeting was called to order by Mayor Keegan Quin at 6:30 p.m.
Pledge to the flag.
Roll call was taken: The council in attendance: Mayor Keegan Quinn, Council people Doug Majerus, Rich Majerus, Kim Gilsdorf, and Jason Nurnberg as well as clerk Greg Ruehl, Kyle McKeown, and Dan Howard.
Minutes of March 2017 meeting were approved with motion was made by Kim Gilsdorf with a second by Rich Majerus to approve the minutes as modified. Motion carried.
Bills were reviewed and a motion by Jason Nurnberg with a second by Rich Majerus to approve and pay the bills as presented (amend the payment to Majerus Garage). Motion carried.
- Outhouse in at park by the 1st of May.
- Building permit for Brian Ringeisen. Motion to approve the permit by Rich Majerus with second by Kim Gilsdorf. Motion Carried.
- Dance Permit AIR. May 20th. Motion for dance permit by Kim Gilsdorf with second by Doug Majerus. Motion Carried.
- Fee for fiber optic work vs. a permit. Restoration fee and deposit for work to be done. Motion to collect deposit, no blacktop disturbed, 60-day time limit for approval of project with council committee approval on repairs to be made by Rich Majerus with second by Doug Majerus. Motion Carried.
- Kevin Poncelet-Letter to start paying SWG.
- Look into ordinance change for Sunday sales. Tabled until May meeting.
Clerk Report –
Treasurer Report – 1 letter to be sent
Water/Wastewater/Facility Report –
– Flush hydrants on May 13th
– Melroy does not want to mow. Cory wants to take over all the mowing. Motion to increase mowing rate and have Cory be our mower made by Kim Gilsdorf with second by Rich Majerus. Motion Carried.
– Discharging is going well.
– Jake OReilly property: water and sewer lines. Empire will need to check for stub and plumber to install the stub.
– Wellhead protection is going well.
– City truck is running
– PCA Permit is going well.
Motion was made by Jason Nurnberg with a second by Kim Gilsdorf to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried. Meeting was adjourned at 7:43pm.
Submitted by Greg Ruehl – City Clerk
If you would like your driveway paved during the road construction project you will have to contact Rochester Sand and Gravel.
Recycling – Please recycle whenever you can. There is a recycling bin located on the north end of town by GB Feed and Supply. By recycling, this will keep our garbage rates from rising.