An ordinance regulating the operation of snowmobiles and other similar type vehicles within the village of Bellechester, Minnesota
The village council of the Village of Bellechester, Minnesota do ordain as follows:
SECTION 1. REGULATIONS
- Maximum speed limit for snowmobiles and other similar type vehicles shall be 10 miles per hour or less in accordance with street conditions, visibility, and hazardous street conditions.
- This type of vehicle shall give the right of way at all intersections and crosswalks.
- After 10 PM any such vehicle becoming a nuisance by continuous use within the village limits shall be prohibited.
- Vehicle must have proper lights and regulation equipment equivalent to state standards.
- This type of vehicle shall keep off private and public property such as yards, sidewalks, skating rinks etc. unless permission has been granted.
SECTION 2. PENALTY
Any person violating any provision of this ordinance shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine not to exceed $300.00 or 90 days in the county jail or both.
This Ordinance shall be in full force and effect from and after its passage and publication as required by Law.
Passed this 22 day of January 1972.
Attest: Barbara Heppelmann, Clerk Quentin J. Majerus, Mayor
Published in the Goodhue County Tribune on the 27th day of January 1972.