Bellechester City Council
October 10th, 2018
Meeting was called to order by Keegan Quinn at 6:30 p.m.
Pledge to the flag.
Roll call was taken. The council in attendance: Mayor Keegan Quinn. Council members Jason Nurnberg, Doug Majerus, and Rich Majerus as well as Kyle McKeown. Greg Ruehl was absent.
Minutes of September 2018 meeting were approved with motion was made Rich Majerus by with a second by Jason Nurnberg to approve the minutes as modified. Motion carried.
September bills were reviewed and a motion by Rich Majerus with a second by Doug Majerus to approve and pay the bills as presented. Motion carried.
- Pass resolution setting polling places for 2019 elections. Resolution made by council for the polling places will be at Goodhue County and Wabasha County government centers for 2019 elections.
- Matt Kehren: Snow plow bid. Motion made to hire Matt Kehren to plow for the 2018-2019 season made by Rich Majerus. Second by Jason Nurnberg. Motion carried.
- Hydrants will be flushed on October 12 & 13 in the morning.
- Lots of issues with the discharge pipe being clogged. It is being worked on.
- Work being done on south pump house.
Motion was made by Rich Majerus with a second by Jason Nurnberg to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried. Meeting was adjourned at 6:58pm.
Submitted by Greg Ruehl – City Clerk
2018 Council Openings: There will be 3 council seats and the mayor’s seat up for election this year. These seats will need WRITE IN CANDIDATES in order to be filled.
Notice Recycling – Please recycle whenever you can. There is a recycling bin located on the north end of town by GB Feed and Supply. By recycling, this will keep our garbage rates from rising.